Mango-Banana Smoothie



OK, so this is an easy peasy Drink that can be made in a jiffy !! I had some ripe bananas & 2 juicy mangoes. Nothing struck my head, i decided to make a dessert for my hubby. I was super happy after making it and little did i know that he doesn't like anything made out of mango :(
Yet, He had 3 spoons of smoothie and still he mentioned it tastes good :)  


So all you need is just 3 items !!
Ingredients : 

Mango - 1 full. peel the skin and remove the pulp 
Bananas - 2 (just cut one into 3-4 pcs)
Honey - 2 tbsp (I replaced sugar with honey) you could use sugar according to your sweet tooth  

Method : 

1. In a blender, add the mango pulp, bananas, honey and juice it. 
2. Transfer into a serving glass. Set it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours and serve chilled. 

Voila !!  A delicious and lip smacking dessert in no time
Try it for yourself and please give us your feedback in the comments below, or do share our post with your family & friends 

If you found this post useful, I would really love it, if you pin it or share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles today. All it takes is a simple click on the “pin it” “like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons below the post. It will keep me motivated. Thank you!

DIVI !! 

Comments